Rock House Residency

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Art infection.

My exhibition is starting in less than a week and I am starting to get scared.. and excited! 

I hate the period just before hanging a show, where all you can do is tie up loose ends. Which actually often means waiting for other people to tie up loose ends (i.e. wait for things from the printers). Or you are waiting for the weather to change (I have some half sprayed bunting waiting to be finished).

So there is a lot of waiting around.

But I know that on the day of the hang I will be beside myself with nerves and everything will take twice as long to do than expected. So I have started sneaking into the shop, putting up my 'down-cycled' bunting. So this will slowly spread across the shop, like some sort of art infection. 

The idea of this pleases me.




No comments:

Post a Comment