Rock House Residency

Friday 21 August 2015

Black Dog

So my depression has really taken hold over the past week, which is making organising an exhibition really difficult!

But I am keeping on keeping on.. even with custard for a brain..

Also... strangely.. I tend to be more creative when I am depressed... so have had a bit of a painting surge... and I really, really like what I have created. 

Not sure they will be dry in time!! eek! 





But I am so excited by them. I couldn't sleep with excitement after I painted the first one! Stupid really. 

But, because I am depressed I am also beating myself up for not having this breakthrough sooner!! This is definitely stupid! My inner voice really is a dick. 

Shame you can't change your inner monologue like the voices on a satnav...

1 comment:

  1. Stoopid. They could get burnt BTW or be abducted by aliens. Just trying to help.

    ReplyDelete